Microfiber Wine Glass Polishing Cloth Set of 6 - Lint Free Towels for Glassware 20 x 24 inches - Black
- 6 Black microfiber wine glass polishing cloths. Premium, fully stitched, 20 x 24 in lint free towels
- Lint Free microfiber glass cleaning cloth dries and polishes without streaks or water spots
- Our Streak Free Cleaning Cloth is large to prevent hands from leaving fingerprints (Guide Included)
- Durable Black bar towels conceal stains from regular use and also work as a jewelry polishing cloth
- Easy to Clean: Lint free cloths are machine washable and easy to care for. Instructions are included
Having sparkling clean wine glasses and barware for your next event can make a big difference when it comes to making a positive first impression, and having our set of 6 polishing cloths will make things a lot easier for you.
These extra large Microfiber Wine Polishing Cloths are 20 inches long by 24 inches wide so you can hold your glass in one hand with the cloth while polishing with the other hand. This prevents your hands from touching areas that have already been polished.
They have been designed to be easy to use and glide smoothly so you can polish your glassware without leaving lint, dust, scratches, streaks, fingerprints, residue or water spots behind.
Why are these wine glass cleaning cloths black and not white like other cloths in the market?
I worked as a bartender for several years and I learned that white wine glass polishing towels often look bad over time as they can stain from repeated use, which is why we chose dark colors for our design so you will never feel embarrassed to use them in view of your friends or customers for fear they’ll think you’re polishing glasses with a dirty rag.
These black polishing towels are durable and can be used as stainless steel or copper polishing cloths. They can be used on all your wine glasses, decanters, home bar accessories, wine tools, barware, steel utensils as well as on other kinds of objects at home such as mirrors, refrigerator doors, glass stovetops, LCD screens and other glass surfaces. They’re so soft they can even be used to clean reading glasses!
What are the washing machine instructions for these lint free microfiber cleaning cloths?
Just throw your microfiber bartender towels in the washing machine using a warm cycle with no bleach and no fabric softener (avoid adding lint producing items in the same load). Tumble dry on low heat and voila!