Large Microfiber Wine Polishing Cloth 2 Pack with Lint Free Mesh Wash Bag - 20 x 24 inch Crystal Cleaning Cloths for Crystal, Copper, Steel and Glassware - Black
- 2 microfiber wine polishing cloths (20 x 24 inches) and 1 lint free garment washing bag
- Lint Free microfiber glass cleaning cloth dries, glides and polishes without streaks or water spots
- Extra Large Streak Free Cleaning Cloth prevents hands from touching polished glass (Guide Included)
- Durable Black bar towels conceal stains and also work as copper polishing cloths
- Includes mesh laundry wash bag for microfiber so you can throw your cloths in the washing machine
Each Large Microfiber Wine Polishing Cloth is 20 inches long by 24 inches wide to prevent your hands from touching glass that has been polished previously.
They have been designed to be easy to use and glide smoothly so you can polish your glassware without leaving lint, dust, scratches, streaks, fingerprints, residue or water spots behind.
Why are these wine glass cleaning cloths black and not white like other cloths in the market? I worked as a bartender for several years and I learned that white colored wine glass polishing towels often look bad over time as they can stain from repeated use, which is why we chose dark colors for our design so you will never feel embarrassed to use them in view of your friends or customers for fear they’ll think you’re polishing glasses with a dirty rag.
These black polishing towels are durable and can be used as stainless steel or copper polishing cloths. They can be used on all your wine glasses, decanters, home bar accessories, wine tools, barware, steel utensils as well as on other kinds of objects at home such as mirrors, refrigerator doors, glass stovetops, LCD screens and other glass surfaces.
They’re so soft they can even be used to clean reading glasses! What are the washing machine instructions for these lint free microfiber cleaning cloths? Place your microfiber bartender towels in the accompanying washing bag to prevent unwanted lint that may transfer to your glassware and just throw them in the washing machine using a warm cycle with no bleach and no fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat and voila!